It’s been almost a year since my last post… crazy! I plan to post a 2018 recap over the new few months. As for now, here is a recap of January 2019:
I rang in the new year sick in bed…
TV shows I watched:
Movies I watched:
Books I read/listened to:
- Dinner at Chuck-a-Rama (my great grandma’s favorite restaurant) with Marissa, Capri, Sawyer, Dave, Julie, my grandma and grandpa
- Meadow Hot Spring with Chase, Marissa, Grant, Sydney and Jake
- The Bachelor Premiere party!
Journal entry: Sarah T. and I left work around 1:30 to head up to Park City. Sarah M., Kallie, her friend Caitlyn, Maile and her husband Ryan met us up there. Checked in around 3. Ate an early dinner and then went into OP Rockwell for The Bachelor premiere party. Ashley I. and Jared were the hosts. Becca and Garret were there as well and Ben made a cameo! Super hot and no places to sit but I made it into the selfie they posted online. Got some swag and left around 9.
- Chase and Marissa got me new front speakers for my car for a Christmas present!
- Shinah and I went to La Hacienda for Kaylee’s birthday dinner. We then went bowling at Pins & Ales.
- Game night at Chase and Marissa’s
- Picked up Olive Garden and had a birthday dinner for my mom at the house
- Maile, Sarah and I went to dinner. Marco joined us and we went to Brooker’s Ice Cream then watched the sing-a-long version of Bohemian Rhapsody at the Megaplex.
- Tera, Kathryn, Eric and I went to Las Vegas. Our Airbnb was in a sketchy neighborhood. We all stayed in one room with a bunk bed, a mattress and an air mattress on the floor. We saw Dear Evan Hansen at The Smith Center. I loved it!
- Dinner with Amanda and Brooke and their friends Andrew and Syd
- Just like old times, Jacob, Brittany, Cole and I played cornhole. Jacob and I won the first game but lost the second with a double or nothing meal ticket buy in. Ugh.
- Shinah and I headed up to Park City. No luck with first two films we wanted to see. Park and ride and took a shuttle to Main. Walked the streets. Hung out in the Stella Artois lounge. Sarah M. and Sarah T. met up with us. Saw Max Adler, Armie Hammer, Zac Efron, Chris Wallace and Jason Mamoa. Walked through different stores. Ate at the Bridge. Shinah and I got into Paradise Hills at The Library. Loved it! The cast: Danielle MacDonald, Awkwafina, Eiza Gonzalez, Emma Roberts and Milla Jovovich. Shinah and I got to my place at like 1 a.m. So. Tired. But a good day.
- I went to the gym ONCE this month. I’m ashamed, haha. Marissa and I went to Zumba at the Spanish Fork Vasa. I have a goal to go at least three times a week in February.
- Binged The Ted Bundy Tapes at Chase and Marissa’s with Grant and Jake.
- Went to the dentist, 0 cavities.
- Jenna and I headed up to SLC. Saw Brynn Cartelli, Kelsea Ballerini and Kelly Clarkson. The concert was so much fun. Kelsea did three different covers and ended that set with Oops!… I Did it Again. Kelly opened up the show acapella with A Moment Like This. She did a medley of some older songs mid-set and then brought out the LeBaron family to sing a song from Les Miserables. She brought Brynn and Kelsea out to sing Miss Independent with her. During her encore, she sang Never Enough from The Greatest Showman and ended the show with Since U Been Gone! Loved it all.