Well, I did it. I’ve graduated. When I look back at the past six years, it seems like a dream. My last semester, the busiest one I’ve ever had, was my most fun semester. 18 credits, working full-time and a PR trip to Los Angeles later, I’m ready for the real world.
What’s next? I’ve been asked that quite a few times from various family, friends and colleagues. I’m not sure what’s next in my life, but I’m excited and optimistic.
Here are some professional and personal goals I have for myself in May:
- Keep up with the Kardash… I mean the news on a daily basis.
- Set up Google Alerts for various topics ranging from social media platforms to leading businesses, leaders and organizations.
- I finally have the energy to exercise! It’s time to lose some weight and start leading a healthier lifestyle.
- Update my resume and LinkedIn profile pages.
- Compile a list of internships and jobs I’m interested in and apply, apply, apply.
May is for Me. After meeting with my manager and mentor today, I’m going to be setting time aside a couple days each week where I’ll focus on my plan, what I want to accomplish, follow up with people and create a syllabus for my life.
I will be posting a new blog every Tuesday with updates on my goals, new goals and what I’ve learned about myself and the industry.